Word Is Born proudly presents "Paolo's Random Thoughts":
- Katrine and I just saw a gang of three sizable raccoons prowling the neighborhood. Is the Olympia problem heading north?
- I ate a lot of Mexican food and drank tequila last night at various locations with Kailyn and Katrine.
- Speaking of Mexican food, Moos moves in tomorrow.
- I cannot take calls during the weekdays for another couple weeks because my parents used up all of our family plan minutes. If I don't pick your call and it's the middle of the day, don't be upset. If I don't pick up your call and it's the weekend or after 9, then you can go ahead and be upset.
- Although I can't take calls, I can send/receive text messages. I feel like I've been tricked into working for the enemy.
- I'll try to attend numerous Stadium High School events this weekend. The school is celebrating a remodel and its 100-year anniversary with a three-day extravaganza. For more information, visit www.celebratestadium.com.
- My band is competing in a Battle of the Bands at Club Impact in Tacoma on Saturday night. It's all-ages and the "suggested donation" is $10. We're playing at the Stadium High School celebration Sunday at 1 p.m. Admission and food are free (correction amended). What a deal! For more information contact me or visit the focuspoint MySpace page. We just posted new songs we recorded last weekend, too.
- Lastly, take your time to enjoy the following video of Stephen Colbert slapping morning news shows silly...