Well, we're winding down in the Windy City tonight and flying back to Seattle tomorrow morning.
It's been my first Christmas away from home, but I survived it.
Some highlights of the trip:
- Seeing Chicago for the first time.
- 1492 (Tapas bar in Chicago).
- Driving across Indiana.
- Getting electricity back.
- Meeting Amanda's family and friends.
- Amish people.
- Amish people who looked like Abraham Lincoln.
I have a couple more videos to post from the trip (Hope you've enjoyed them so far!), but wanted to leave you with this Christmas video before heading home.