Should that be the new band name? Probably. It's catchy, eh?
No, "antisocial weekend" is actually this weekend's theme. Here's why:
- I'm trying to close the house(!).
- I have two separate 15-page research papers due in two weeks and I'm going to try and hack out all 30 pages this weekend so that I have a more social Valentine's weekend.
- I really want to go skiing but don't have time and should basically write-off all that money I gave Crystal Mountain for that season's pass.
- To the last two bullets, this quarter of school is torture and grad school is socially the exact opposite of undergrad.
- I've had some long work days this week in preparation for GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in two weeks (No, I'm not traveling for that one. Boo.)
So, I have some exciting things (the house!) and some unexciting things (research papers) happening, but they're all equating to an antisocial weekend.